Skip to product information
1 of 6

Wire Moon Jewelry

Wheat Chain - Sterling Silver 18", 20", or 24"

Wheat Chain - Sterling Silver 18", 20", or 24"

Regular price $35.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $35.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Update your style game with this flexible Wheat Chain crafted from sterling silver - a chain that's ready to work, no matter the length you choose - 18", 20", or 24". Pair it with any pendant, large or petite, and you're good to go!

Chain width: 2mm.

Clasp: 11mm lobster claw.

Chain widest width with end cap: 3mm.

Metal: 925 (sterling silver) this sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver with remaining 7.5% of our silver is composed of copper, bronze & zinc.

What is sterling silver? Sterling silver consists primarily of silver, about 92.5%, with the remaining 7.5% composed of other metals, usually copper. The addition of other metals strengthens the silver and makes it more durable, as pure silver is too soft for practical use in many applications.

Does sterling silver tarnish? Sterling silver tends to tarnish over time when exposed to air and moisture, leading to a darkening or discoloration of the metal. This tarnish can be easily removed through cleaning methods, such as polishing with a silver cloth or using silver cleaning solutions.

How do I care for sterling silver? Proper care is essential to maintain the appearance of sterling silver jewelry. Avoid exposing it to harsh chemicals, such as chlorine or ammonia, which can cause damage. Store sterling silver items in airtight containers or anti-tarnish bags when not in use to prevent tarnishing.

View full details